MBA for Executives Application Procedures
Note: We are currently accepting applications for the new MBA for Executives cohort set to begin in June 2013. We encourage you to contact us today to begin the application process in advance.
New applicants must have satisfied the pre-requisite course requirements through prior business course work and petition to waive the "Expository Writing for Administration" requirement.
Please be advised that admission and enrollment into CSUSB’s MBA for Executives Program are subject to California State University Chancellor’s Office program approval and accreditation approval, if applicable.
Application Process (Due Date: March 1, 2013)
- Application: Only paper applications will be accepted. Thoroughly complete the application and return to the MBA Office, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application
Application fee will be refunded during the second quarter of study to accepted executives.
- Mail-in portion of the application:
- Two sets of "Official sealed" transcripts of all collegiate work
- A résumé/vita and/or statement of your work experience
- Results of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or proof of acceptable work experience or post-graduate education
- Supplemental Application Form
- Results of the TOEFL/IELTS for international applicants
Please submit your packet to:
MBA Program Office JB-283
College of Business and Public Administration
California State University, San Bernardino
5500 University Parkway
San Bernardino, CA 92407
For more information, E-mail email@example.com or call (909) 537-3990.